Bespoke particle identification
Analysis laboratory with 360-degree advisory service
Contract analysis – Particle identification
Reliable, fast, cost-optimised: also in 24 hours
Our technicians also perform USP 788 Method 1 & 2 particle counts, membrane counts, and sub-visual and visual particle analyses. In combination with a comprehensive database, this allows us to find, identify and characterise every particle. After your samples have been analysed, you receive a detailed CMC report, if necessary, within 24 hours. We can also determine the silicone layer, such as in syringes and cartridges, etc., and establish a relationship to the silicone layer quality/homogeneity and possible influence on the formulation.
Behind the analysis is a team of experts with two decades of experience.
Portfolio at a glance
- Particle isolation
- Particle identification and characterisation
- Particle count (particle morphology) according to USP 788 Method 1 & 2
- Method development and validation of pharmaceutical and medical devices
- Visual and sub-visual particles
- Methods for silicone layer measurement
- Stopper analysis according to ISO 8871-3
- Drafting of individual analysis plans
- Visual inspection/documentation
Process | Individual and optimised for the customer
Please feel free to contact us using the contact form. We will then call you back within 24 hours to discuss your concern. We also provide you with an individual cost estimate. If you order involves the request for an analysis, you will need to send us your sample. The results of your analysis will be delivered to you promptly and reliably. The specific delivery time will depend on the various factors of the individual case and will have to be determined on a case-by-case basis. We can also complete rush orders within 24 hours.